Are you looking to install sunscreens in your home or office? Are you looking for ways to keep your cooling costs down? Do you want to lower your utility bills?
You have come to the right place. Request your sunscreens from Gilbert Screens and we can make it happen.
it's important to keep out radiation and heat from the sun. If you want to keep your home or office cool and prevent your properties from fading, you should install sunscreens on your windows and doors.
What are Sunscreens?
Sunscreens, also known as solar screens are shading devices such as panels, blinds, louvers, or screens installed to stop sun radiation. They are designed to simply block sun radiation and heat before they touch your windows or sliding glass doors and prevent heat from getting conducted to your office or home.
In addition to keeping out sunlight and heat from your home or office, they also offer excellent UV protection.
Sunscreens are made up of Phifer or Textilene screen materials, and attach to a frame with clips or fasteners. We can customize and install sunscreens to meet your requirement.
Why you should install sun screens:
1. Sunscreens will help keep your home or office cooler up to 15 to 30 degree.
2. They significantly help reduce your utility bills on air conditioning.
3. They are proven to reduce glare on your computer and TV screens.
4. Your floors, furnishings, and drapes will be protected from fading due to the destructive UV rays from the sun.
5. Sun screens offer daytime privacy; in that, you can see outside clearly, but people outside can not see inside.
6. They allow a nice breeze into the home but deny any insects entrance into it.
7. Sun screens are durable; it takes a very long time before they wear out and need a replacement.
Sun Screens are a Wise Decision
If your air conditioner is on all the time and cannot keep your office or living space cool as you desire, this will likely happen:
1. fast degeneration and wear of your air conditioner,
2. increased utility bills, and
3. failure to keep the temperature in the home or office cool as desired.
If you continue this way, your excessive utility bills can add up to your expenses and reduce your profits in your home or as a business organization.
However, by installing sun screens, you can solve the above three issues at affordable rates and keep the heat out of your office.
Contact us at Gilbert Screens for all your sun screens and have your home or office protected from heat, UV rays, and excessive utility bills.